Thursday, September 25, 2008

#13 Tagging, folksomonies & social bookmarking in del.icio.us

While scouting around the del.icio.us site I came across its sister/brother: lib.rario.us which is also social networking in regards to one's entire media catalog (including books, dvds, music & games) all in one spot. So while I've been learning & playing around I'm finding all kinds of possibilities out there. I typed in the word "librarian" in del.icio.us and it brought up a whole slew of links & tags, one leading to a librarian's site with many helpful resources which the creator describes as: "a collection of links to the best of the Internet's FREE resources for those with big brains and small pocketbooks!" Sounds great to me! Back to feeding the brain.

2 comments:

HeleneB said...

the one thing i've learned about feed your brain is that you should never put it on a diet :) Neat find thank for sharing ...

Helene librarybytes.com

**5p34k1nt0ngu3z** said...

@ heleneb

All too often I overeat.