Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thing #18: Discovering Web 2.0 tools

I was surprised while perusing the list of Web 2.0 tools that I am actually familiar with quite a few on the list!

I have been telling myself for quite sometime that I'd like to learn Spanish and I have accessed and completed a few lessons on Mango Languages in the past and it seemed like a great resource to learn the basics of a language. It also happens to be CML's new language resource and received 2nd place in the category of Education for the Web Tool Awards. Not too shabby...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to inform you about another resource for language learning online; www.edufire.com. Free to join; learn languages or prepare for an upcoming exam. Lots of free tools to aid in your language/exam learning success