Tuesday, August 26, 2008

7 & 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners

After watching this tutorial I have discovered I hold a deep seated interest in life-long learning, although I sometimes get hung up with “beginning with the end in mind” otherwise known as habit #1. This occurs because I get so many ideas of things I’d like to learn about (not a bad thing) but then sometimes don’t follow through to the end with the various projects spinning around my head. So this assignment to learn about Web 2.0 is a great framework for myself, because I can implement this notion of little steps each week or perhaps even daily with the hope to arrive at the completion of some of my projects.

One of the easiest habits is teaching and mentoring others, as many have mentioned on their blog this is just a natural occurrence that takes place at work everyday and coming from a teaching background I think this might be my calling.

No comments: