Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thing #22: Digital Media!

I am a fan of the option of digital media - I think many people are already taking advantage of this format and since there is a big push for going "green" this is one more step in the right direction. On the other hand, nothing beats the physicality of holding a quality book in your hands, but I think this service will suit many people's needs. Perhaps accessing other media such as music and the like is easier to consider in the digital format with the popularity of mp3 players. It also rids the issue of dealing with damaged physical items which need constant replacing - which is always a huge plus.
I find the Foreign Language Learning options to be of interest as it offers additional resources in combination with CML's "Mango Languages" program. The titles offered are something I am excited to download and try out shortly.

No comments: