Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thing #23: Sum It Up

Learn & Play has been a really excellent opportunity to learn about many new aspects of technology, Web 2.0, library staff, as well as developing skills to become a more efficient lifelong learner.
I have been exposed to a lot of new resources that I was never even aware of until I worked through the activities of Learn & Play which I find very useful and many of which I will continue to explore and use often. I was surprised to find out how many resources our library system offers which I wasn't fully aware of and also all of the tools out there I have been familiarized with through the program which I can pass along to patrons.
It is pretty amazing to see how many staff members were excited about participating in this community lifelong learning extravaganza and how we can share all this knowledge with the patrons we serve each day.

No comments: